Tasting - Cupcake Rose


^ Karis thinks she's pinching the bottle lol :) 
|
|

Cupcake Vineyards
Rose
California
2018
$12.99 at Target

Wine Searchers Tasting notes: "This refreshing, well-structured wine offers vivid but light fruit flavors, a crisp balance and mouthwatering texture. It has lots of fresh citrus flavors that will pair well with salty meats and all kinds of seafood."

More wine for the wine lovers in my apartment. I'm starting to think my roommates are enjoying this class a little bit more than me. They get to enjoy all of the wine I do, but without the homework assignments.


The color of this wine was a light pink color, almost orange. The smell was light, but you could smell some fruit in the wine. After a few drinks, I decided that I did not love this wine. The flavor was light in fruit flavor but strong in sugar flavors. The feeling was sharp in away, and it was perfect when cold. The main fruits I could pick out seemed to taste like grapefruit and strawberry. I enjoyed a glass of this wine, but I would not choose to purchase the wine again.






Comments

Popular Posts