Tasting - Austin East Ciders Blood Orange

Austin East Ciders Blood Orange Cider
Sparkling Wine (Cider in the USA)
Austin, TX
United States
$9.98 at Wall-Mart

Wine Searchers tasting notes: "We blended blood oranges from Italy with bittersweet heirloom apples to create a cider with a zesty twist. With just the right amount of sweet and citrus flavors, our Blood Orange Cider is sure to brighten your day."

Hello week four and hello tasting four! This week we tried a Cider (aka a Sparkling wine around the world). This Cider was a blood orange flavor so in the beginning I assumed it would have a super string orange flavor, but it was less than I was expecting.  It smelt like orange, apples and it smelt like honey. To me it was a semi-sweet wine, that tasted obviously like orange, and some apple taste. I really enjoyed this wine and I know I will defiantly drink this wine again. 

Source for Wine Searching tasting notes: "Blood Orange Cider.” Austin Eastciders, https://austineastciders.com/products/blood-orange-cider.









Comments

Popular Posts