Tasting - Paso Ranches


Paso Ranches
Paso Robles
Central Cost of California
Cabernet Sauvignon 
2017 
$18.99 at Total Wine

Wine wine and more wine! This week I decided to taste something out of my comfort zone. I am starting to love white wines, but I decided to give red another shot. This week I tried Paso Ranches from California. This wine was dark in color, like most other red wines. Red wine is such a pretty burgundy (lol) color, and I wish I liked me more, but I'm sure I'll get there. The aroma of this wine was full of dark fruity flavors, such as plum and dark cherry. The first taste I took of this wine was very full-bodied, and it seemed strong. The more I drank the wine, the more of a chocolate flavor appeared. This tasting was my second time tasting a wine that had a chocolate flavor, and I enjoyed this one more than the other one. If I were to drink this wine with food, I think it would be ideal with a yummy perfectly cooked filet, and a crispy and buttery baked potato. Wow, I am drooling, I just made myself very hungry. Overall I enjoyed this wine. I still am not in love with red wines, but I realize that they aren't all bad, and I have to find the right one that appeals to my pallet. 










Comments

Popular Posts