Tasting - California Square Fine Wine



West Coast Original
California Square Fine Wine 
Cabernet Sauvignon
$10.79 at Total Wine

Wine Tasters searchers notes: "California- Handcrafted by Ginny Lambrix, this velvety Cabernet shines with delicious flavors of sweet licorice and ripe plums. Offering a silky smooth finish laced with vanilla and cherry. Drinks beautifully on its own or paired with grilled meats."

More and more wine! The more wine we drink, the closer we are to the end of the semester. Week twelve, and yet another wine. This week we tried West Coast Original California Square Fine Wine, and it was their Cabernet Sauvignon. This was a yummy red wine, and I enjoyed it. The color was your average red wine color, and the smells were overpowering. I smelled hints of dark fruits, such as plum and dark cherry. After the first taste of the wine, I was very surprised; the feeling was a little confusing to me at first. Once I tasted the wine more, I think I was tasting black licorice or another odd, but very distinct flavor. Overall this red wine yes delicious, and I am starting to understand the hype about red wine. 








Comments

Popular Posts