Tasting - Barefoot Pink Moscato



Barefoot
Pink Moscato
California
2016
$5.68 at Wal-Mart

Wine Searchers Tasting notes: "California- Aromas of Mandarin orange and sweet jasmine crash into each other to create a deliciously sweet sea of pink goodness. Subtle flavors of cherry, raspberry, and pomegranate wash ashore in the flavorful experience."

Hello, wine lovers! Another week and you know what that means, enjoying wine with friends. For this blog a long-time friend of mine, Brian ------->
and I will be trying Barefoot's, Pink Moscato.
 I think we all have a little prejudge about Barefoot wines, and mine is that is it cheap and sweet. Boy, oh boy, was I right! The wine is yummy, but it is a classic pink, cheap wine.

The color is a beautiful pink color, and the smell was very sweet. In my opinion, I think the sweet smell comes from light berries and cherries. After drinking some of this wine, I began to enjoy it. The flavor was light, fruit-forward, and not overly sweet. Overall I really enjoyed this wine, and now I can say I enjoy some pink wines. 


Comments

Popular Posts