Tasting - Kungfu Girl



Kungfu Girl
Charles Smith
Riesling 
Columbia Valley, WA
2017
$8.99 at Total Wine


Wine Searchers tasting notes: "White peach, mandarin orange and apricot are delivered with a core of minerality that makes this dry Riesling shimmer with energy and freshness. Another epic vintage of Kung Fu Girl."


Wine, wine and more wine! This was the first Riesling wine I have had yet this far. I have become fan of white wines, and I also enjoyed this wine as well. The color was like most other white wines with a yellow and golden color. We drank this whine chilled and that made the taste so much better. The smell is a fruity and semi floral aroma. After the first taste I was getting flavors of light fruits. The first fruit that comes to mind is apple, and peach, and the wine itself seemed fresh and light. I really enjoyed having this wine chilled, it made the wine that much better. 















Comments

Popular Posts